1) Eliminate event day jitters. Pre-recording is a great way to ease the load off of nervous speakers, who may not feel completely comfortable presenting on a live screen or with virtual technology. Through this approach, your team can have the time they need with the presenter without pressure to tend to a live audience in tandem.
2) Avoid technical difficulties. No matter how much a presenter prepares, there is always a chance for something to go wrong . Whether it’s the internet going out, their child or pet interrupting, or even if they lose their train of thought. With our pre-recorded offering, they can have multiple tries to get it right.
3) Have more control. Once the content is recorded, organizers can edit the content to align with key messages, elevate production quality, and/or shorten for clarity, when needed. This also allows for content updates or edits if someone misspoke, or if content needs to be modified for any other reason.
4) Cast a wider net. In comparison to live events (in-person or virtual) where all panelists and speakers are required to be present at the same time to participate, pre-recording allows greater flexibility to work with individuals in varying time zones or with those with more challenging schedules. This casts a wider net of available speakers for organizers, while also simplifying the often complicated task of coordinating speaker schedules.
5) You’re always on time. The great thing about pre-recorded content is that it’s cut and edited to a specific time, so your event will never go over schedule. This is especially beneficial for large events with multiple speakers, who can easily exceed time limits with extra content or competing technical issues to grapple with. Your audience will appreciate the punctuality, and it will help them stay engaged for the duration of your event.
6) Elevate your production value. Pre-recorded content has the option to incorporate better graphics, titling, captions, sound, and much more in ways that are limited for live events. Planners are also able to look at the content and provide feedback and edits to get it exactly how they’d like.