What is Convene Studio?
Over the last year, our network of planners have used Convene Virtual Meetings to support their digital programming. Convene Studio incorporates all of the beloved virtual capabilities you’ve come to know, while expanding the offering to include a host of new services and upgrades, including integration with our locations, as well as the ability to work with other event venues, to seamlessly support hybrid events.
Here are a few of the other technology updates you’ll see on the platform as well:
- Easier and more seamless registration with a streamlined registration and login process, ensuring a quick, seamless, and secure experience for each attendee.
- Increased attendee size to 10,000 attendees
- Updated client onboarding and planning process to deliver a better experience for end users and a more polished production experience for planners
- The breakout sessions are also now more robust with updates including:
- Enhanced speaker capabilities: Grid view for up to 16-speakers.
- Moderator controls: Moderators will be the only people to access control systems, leaving speakers the freedom to present without worry.
- View-only participants: planners can designate participants to “view only” so they can’t access controls for webcam, mic, and screen sharing.
Hybrid events by Convene
Convene Hybrid events is the first and only solution that offers planners all components of hybrid meetings and events from a single provider. This allows clients to access physical locations, a virtual platform, production services and event technology, as well as dedicated teams managing the on-site and remote experiences, all through Convene. And while Convene is proud to be the only company to offer a network of U.S. locations to hold hybrid meetings and events, planners can use their own venues or a combination of venues (company’s own space, hotels, etc.) to create multi-location hybrid events, providing maximum flexibility for each event’s unique needs.
Here is a closer look at the features hybrid events by Convene include:
- A meeting or event space at one of Convene’s 24 premium locations in 5 U.S. cities
- Convene proprietary virtual technology including an event site, live or pre-recorded streams, and virtual production services
- Film-quality cameras, lighting, and streaming equipment to fulfill all hybrid event technology needs
- On-site AV and production teams to manage the on-site experience and capture the hybrid stream
- Dedicated Control Room to mix live video and audio, onboard virtual speakers and overlay live graphics with an expert Studio Team planning and coordinating your run of show
- Implementation teams to create a branded event site
- A selection of freshly-made, nutritious food and drink options prepared by Convene chefs and packaged safely according to stringent COVID-19 protocols
As mentioned, planners may utilize hotels, meeting venues, or a company’s own space to meet their event needs, while still utilizing Convene Studio. In this scenario, the Convene team works with the remote teams from the venue, the planner, and the on-site AV team to ensure a seamless hybrid event.
For added peace of mind, clients and attendees are supported with best-in-class safety standards and protocols in place, reviewed and endorsed by President Biden’s Chief of Staff and former COVID-19 adviser, Ron Klain.